Narwhals Narwhals

Finally

It's about time Narwhals get some praise.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Masterpiece

I can see why alot of people get mad at this movie, but I find it hilarious. Were you the one that made the song for it? If so, I love it even more. Either way, nice work.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Yes, i did make every sound that appears in the flash. Also heres the lryics.

_____________________________________
----------The Gayest Showdowns Lyrics------------------------

Godzilla stomps all over neo Tokyo while a couple kids masterbate to naruto.

This is the gayest showdown that newgrounds ever seen.

Good guys, Bad guys and fruit hats as far as i can see.

There are a buncha guys in stupid costumes. Beating the shit out of each other as far as i can see.

Than I'm gonna work in. Work in some power rangers. Because your gonna vote five cause you love power rangers.

And than there's batman and...... he's doing stuff.

Than from the heavens came. a guy named chuck norris.

He than puts his thumb up his ass.

Well fuck that and fuck chuck norris.

I'am done.

Frost'D Frost'D

:'(

I felt really bad for frosty. This was a sad sad film.

However I did laugh hard at the ending. ;D

Astronomy Domine Astronomy Domine

Good stuff

Really colorful and well executed. The song worked fantastically with the animation and I can tell that you guys worked really hard on this.

Kyothine responds:

response

Tom & Wade fight the spam Tom & Wade fight the spam

::D

No matter how many times I watch this, it remains funny. I just wish it was longer. Either way I love it and great job.

!Happy Halloween! !Happy Halloween!

Inspirational

You're changing people's lives here.

ngfan14 responds:

We're changing to make their lives better.

Wild Missingno. Appeared! Wild Missingno. Appeared!

hahaha

I remember back in the day when I caught Missingno, it actually didn't fuck my game up. I was pretty surprised after seeing all the warnings to not catch him. I was a rebel though, I had to.

Good movie, provided the lulz and brought back memories. 5/5 10/10

The Perfect Storm 2 The Perfect Storm 2

Nice

I really liked the artwork, and the music was fitting. I felt like it was a bit short though, but since you had time constraints I can understand why. So, my only real fault is that it loops back, you should've put a replay feature, that would've made it a bit fancier. :D

All in all though, nice job.

BBM Dance Party BBM Dance Party

Hmmmmm

I think BBM is a pretty cool guy. eh gets a party going and doesnt afraid of anything.

Everthing is all Everthing is all

Inspirational

I didn't know what to expect from this flash at first, but from the moment I clicked the play button, I knew I had severely underestimated the movie. The graphics seemed to be 3d at parts of the film. This was probably made possible by your amazing usage of color and lighting.

The characters themselves were very relateable to. I saw traits of real people in them. From the puppy dog to the poop, they were spot on performances and probably some of the best this century.

The sound was superb, ranging from emotional cries of love and passion, to those of fear. The voice of the narrator was powerful and could probably inspire a nation with the right words.

Last but not least, the replay button. While it proclaimed "Watch again", it was only a clever trick from the author. Truly a master of disguise as this button was no more than decoration.

All in all, a great film.