flying pizza kitty game 5 flying pizza kitty game 5

Fantastic.

Words cannot describe how this game captured my heart. As soon as I clicked play, I saw a flyingpizzakitty. Not sure as to how something this great was possible, I inspected further.

The gameplay, while simplistic, was challenging at the same time. A whimsical feat on your part. As I flew my kitty, I came upon two mechanical lifeforms. Not sure what to do, I chose one of them. It seems my foolhardy choice caused this being his life, as he exploded into a ball of fire and smoke. I quickly hit replay, and came back upon these two again. I chose the correct one this time, as I won the prize.

The prize it's self was phenominal, wallpapers for my computer, any size was covered. The designs of the wallpapers themselves made me tear up at their sheer beauty. I felt butterflies in my stomach from their splendor.

The only fault on the game, was the lack of sound. However, this may have been it's biggest strength. The sound may have distracted you from the minor details. That would truly have been a shame.

All in all, I must say that this is one of the most fantastic games I've ever played. I look forward to spectacular games from you in the future.

The 18 Flash Tutorials The 18 Flash Tutorials

Hmmm

I'm sure these tutorials would be helpful to a lot of people, however I feel that you could have made it a bit easier to read. That said, I suppose it fulfilled it's purpose.

robocopisback responds:

Yea, I know. Language Arts is not my favorite subject.

Super HyberDoze Super HyberDoze

wow

Really nice art, and a clever game. I really liked that you mixed up the obstacles rather than just having 1 or 2 of them. All around one of the nicest games I've played, and the music was undeniably good with the game.

Nice work. 5/5 10/10

Star Fighter: Demo Star Fighter: Demo

Decent.

If you finish it, I'd hope you make it so you can move around and make the a.i. harder.

I'm sure you would, but I'm just trying to give you my opinion. Good luck.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

This game rules

I've wanted to kill before, now I can. I might try it in real life.

I put the fox news ladies face on my torture doll.

Nanotube Nanotube

hmmmm

Quite an original game, I haven't seen anything like that before. I was a bit confused by it at the start, but I eventually got the hang of it. It was quite fun after that.

Good work.

Taking Back Newgrounds Taking Back Newgrounds

Great game.

It was simple, yet fun. I thought the art was also good, nice work.

British-Boy responds:

nice! simple and fun, thats what i was aiming for.

cheers.

Viva La Bam Quiz Viva La Bam Quiz

Good quiz

But you can't see some of the questions.

jakle2 responds:

soz about that
i found that glitch to
i just edited re submitted it
and now it works perfectly

jakle2

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Wow,

Nicely done guys, I can see that alot of hard work and time went into this. 5'nd to the max.

Optical Illusions Test Optical Illusions Test

:D

Nice compilation of illusions, I feel gay because it took me like 2 seconds to notice the boat. lol

Seandadj responds: